In order to enlarge our programme and fulfil the wishes of our satisfied clients, we are presenting you the opportunity to feel the sense of 6×6 off-road driving experiences through military vehicle PINZGAUER 6×6.We recommend this tours for people who are interested in anything that is connected with real adventure combined with really bad, muddy and dusty off-road terrain, les comfortable drive and the only air-condition are the windows on a vehicle. It is perfect to connect memorial tours from I World War with this vehicle, so that you can get more realistic feelings from the visited sites.
The Pinzgauer is a highly accomplished military off-road vehicle. Its capabilities, in some operational scenarios, are better than that of the Humvee and the Land Rover Defender.
- 45° approach and departure angles
- 100% slope, or until tyres lose traction
- 700 millimetres (27.6 in) fording depth
- Can climb down a 360 millimetres (14.2 in) wall
- 43.5° side-slope
- 1500 kg of payload (6×6)
- 335 millimetres (13.2 in) of clearance (lowest point when fully loaded)
- top speed (6×6): 100 kilometres per hour (62 mph)
- Full engine power available at 4 kilometres per hour (2 mph)
- M body type carries 14 people (6×6)